HCRI Pending - Are You Ready for the New ACA Employer Reporting Requirements?
Monday, November 10th | 2:00pm - 3:30pm
6055 and 6056 reporting – Are You Ready for the New ACA Employer Reporting Requirements? All employers must comply with new reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act for the period beginning in 2015. Join us for this webinar to learn more. Topics will include:
• Details concerning the 2 new different types of reporting and which individuals are required to receive the information
• A breakdown of the rules depending on the employer’s size and whether the employer’s health plan is fully-insured or self-funded
• A summary of the information which must be collected to satisfy the new reporting rules
• An explanation of some simplified reporting methods which are available under the guidance
• The procedures and timetable for reporting to the IRS and notifying responsible individuals and full-time employees
Mary will present for 60 minutes regarding the above topic. The remainder of the time will be devoted to Q&A and information regarding BASIC’s Full Circle of services.
BASIC’s webinar is pending approval by The HR Certification Institute for 1.0 HRCI. HRCI credits are advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide.
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat today!
Presented by Mary V. Bauman
Mary V. Bauman is an attorney at Miller Johnson in Grand Rapids, MI. She works with employers in establishing, amending, and terminating employee benefit plans of all types. She often plays a consulting role to help the employer strategize ways to better control plan costs and achieve human resources objectives in connection with a plan. In addition, she represents several clients who perform various aspects of employee benefit administration. Ms. Bauman is the chair of the firm’s employee benefits and executive compensation practice group, and health care reform team.