Healthcare used to be so simple…
Remember the “good old days,” when you might starve in med school, but almost everyone succeeded in practice? Now, medicine has become complicated, requiring providers to be not only caregivers, but also case managers, public policy experts, technology pros, financial planners, and business management wizards.
How can providers today offer the same excellent patient care without going broke?
After all, that’s why you chose this career in the first place, right? Our expert panel is here to help, and we’ve got some answers. Join us to find out all about it!
Changing Dynamics in Healthcare: Coaching Caregivers for Greater Success
Healthcare Forum and Expert Speaker Panel
Thursday, April 2, 2015, 3p – 5p
Arizona Small Business Association
4600 E. Washington St., Suite 340, Phoenix, AZ 85034
This exclusive educational event for healthcare providers and their staffs will focus on best practices learned from our industry experts, together offering more than 100 years of hands-on healthcare and practice management consulting experience:
· Michael Abbate - Strategic Financial Consulting for Healthcare Providers, Caduceus Financial Services
· Brian Flynn - Revenue Cycle Management and Medical Billing with Pre-Funding, Nobility RCM
· Justin LeCompte - Strategic Risk Management for Healthcare Practices, Caduceus Insurance Services
· Bob Lucca - Strategic Financial Consulting for Healthcare Practices, Lucca Financial Services
· Krishna Mallik, MD - Concierge Orthopedic Surgeon, PJC Orthopedics® - Personalized Joint Care®; Concierge Orthopedics™
· Eric Marcus - Secure Technology and Networking Consultant, Marcus Networking
· Lane Stephens - Strategic Risk Management for Healthcare Providers, Principal Financial Group
· Deb Telles - Former Healthcare Administrator, Compliance and EMR/EHR Transition Consultant, Marcus Networking
We’ll cover topics ranging from the ACA, EMR/EHR, Medicare and ICD-10 to Strategic Practice Structures, Data Security, Risk Management and Cashflow Tips and Tactics.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about what’s coming next and how you can prepare your practice for success!
Please click here to RSVP no later than Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
This event is brought to you by: